Energy Conservation AwarenessEnergy costs of all kinds are knocking holes in family budgets all across the state. The Public Service Commission urges everyone to find ways to reduce home energy consumption through conservation, hopefully making utility bills more manageable.
Think Energy Conservation means shivering in the dark?
Her parents called for a home energy assessment, acted on the recommendations, and are now saving energy, all without sacrificing comfort, and you can too. Click on any of the helpful links below to find out how.
- Home Energy Conservation Ideas
- Suggested Home Energy Conservation Checklist
- How Conservation Can Reduce Your Montana Tax Liability
- How Conservation Can Reduce Your Federal Tax Liability
- Your Utility Can Often Help with Conservation
- Some State Programs Help Eligible Consumers Pay for Conservation
Other Suggested Web Sites With Home Energy Conservation Ideas
The PSC does not endorse the information, entities or sites linked from this page, which are unrelated to the Commission.
- Montana has numerous programs in various departments designed to assist citizens with energy issues.
- The Montana Department of Environmental Quality: Montana Energy Savers Guidebook
- ENERGY STAR: is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy designed to provide consumers with information on how to save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.