Home / For Consumers / Ask A Question or Request Assistance

Ask a Question or Request Assistance

The PSC’s Consumer Assistance Division stands ready to help customers understand utility bills and services, as well as to help resolve customer/utility disputes. If the company or service in question is not regulated, our staff will refer callers to the appropriate entities. You can contact consumer assistance staff using this form or by any of the means listed below. Before you call make sure the PSC can help by reviewing How the PSC Can Help You.