Consumer Water & Sewer Assistance & Information
General InformationThe rates and services of privately-owned providers of water or sewer services to others (customers) within Montana are regulated by the Montana Public Service Commission. The rates and services of publicly-owned providers (e.g., county, water and sewer district, municipality) of water or sewer services to customers are not regulated by the Public Service Commission. The rates and services of a provider serving itself only (e.g., individual, member-owned cooperative or association serving members only) are not regulated by the Public Service Commission.
Water Related Information
Sewer Related Information
- Sewer Companies the PSC Regulates
Consumer Information On Other Web Sites
The PSC does not endorse the information, entities or sites linked from this page, which are unrelated to the Commission.
- DNRC Water Resource Division: Montana water resources
- American Water Works Association: Authoritative resource on safe water
- The National Association of Water Companies
- U.S. Geological Survey: Domestic Water Use