How Do I...

Get Help With My Utility?

For help paying your bill, contact your local Human Resource Development Council office. They will review your situation to see if you qualify for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) or Energy Share. They will also refer you to other assistance agencies in your community if needed. If help is still needed, call 211 to find out what local assistance may be available.

For other inquiries, the PSC staff stands ready to help customers understand utility bills and services, as well as to help resolve customer/utility disputes. You can contact our experienced staff at 1-800-646-6150 or by submitting an email to